Come to a meeting
The Whatcom Asset Building Coalition meets on the second Wednesday of each month from 9:00-10:00am at Opportunity Council’s Weatherization Shop at 1322 N. State Street in Bellingham.
Meeting dates for 2016:
- January 13th, 2016
- February 10th, 2016
- March 119th, 2016
- April 13th, 2016
- May 11th, 2016
- June 8th, 2016
- July 13th, 2016
- August 10th, 2016
- September 14th, 2016
- October 12th, 2016
- November 9th, 2016
- December 14th, 2016
- We’re currently looking for a volunteer with experience in helping prospective students fill out the FAFSA.
- Be a volunteer tax preparer at the WWU VITA Site
AARP Tax Aide site (contact Carlton Nathon at email@example.com), or the Opportunity Council’s volunteer site. Russian and Spanish speakers especially encouraged to apply.
- Lead an On the Money seminar. Whatcom ABC is currently looking for volunteers to lead a seminar once every 5 weeks at WorkSource. We would provide curriculum and training. Interested parties can volunteer via the Opportunity Council’s volunteer site.
- Volunteer with WABC member organizations such as Whatcom Love INC, and FLARE (Opportunity Council, 360-734-5121). Volunteer roles include teaching, assisting, and child care.
- Volunteer to maintain this website – we are looking for a long term volunteer.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.